I would like to see:
Slipknot,
Rammstein,
Iron Maiden,
Bullet For My Valentine,
Hollywood Undead,
Tenacious D,
Biffy Clyro.

Some of these bands are from a British festival which I have been to twice and has never failed to impress me.
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/line-up

Looking at the line-up above and a few around Europe I have a feeling for Rammstein, Slipknot Or Iron Maiden.

redman300_bulldogs's picture

piss off. your lineup will not happen. sick of all you newbies posting your shit 2014 lineups

Mek_Sahin's picture

Tool
Korn
Deftones (doubt it since they are touring here in May)
Parkway Drive
Three Days Grace
Seether
Five Finger Death Punch
Tremonti
Lamb of God

2013: Soundwave, Linkin Park/Stone Sour, Tool, Northlane/Structures/SFTP/Statues, Lamb of God/Meshuggah, Parkway Drive/Northlane, Parkway Drive/Thy Art is Murder, BMTH/OM&M/Crossfaith, Fleetwood Mac, Warped. fuck yeah good year so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJBw8pXBzk- my coverage of Sydney Soundwave 2013!!!! check it

x_michelle's picture

Bullet will not play SW2014 as they are playing SW this year, unless unforseen events happen.

Plus there is already a thread for this

michelle 20/f/adelaide Twitter | Lastfm
SW2013: The Blackout, Deaf Havana, Polar Bear Club, Crossfaith, Memphis May Fire, Cancer Bats, The Chariot, Gallows, Fucked Up, Sharks, Sleeping With Sirens, Billy Talent, While She Sleeps, This Is Hell, The Wonder Years, Such Gold, Cerebral Ballzy, Milestones, The Dear Hunter, Motion City Soundtrack, Pierce The Veil, Woe Is Me, Of Mice and Men, A Perfect Circle, Mindless Self Indulgence, Blink-182, Sick Of It All, Bring Me The Horizon
SW2014 Wishlist: FACT, Broadway, Flood of Red, Lower Than Atlantis, iwrestledabearonce, Brigade, Canterbury, Ice Nine Kills, Blitz Kids, Japanese Voyeurs (RIP), ISpyStrangers, Twin Atlantic, At The Drive-In, Brand New, Disco Ensemble, The Human Abstract, A Lot Like Birds, Our Last Night, United Nations, Vanna, Marmozets, Dead Swans, Foxfires, Foxy Shazam, Rolo Tomassi, North Korea, Melt-Banana

Emishady666's picture

SW 2014 lineup-

RATM
Tool
The Mars Volta
Dream Theater
Mastodon
Slash
Coheed and Cambria
Lamb of God
Trivium
Rob Zombie
Cannibal corpse
A day to remember
The night watchman
Omar Rodriguez Lopez group
Bad Religon
Dead Kennedy's
Fall out boy
Panic at the disco
Wolfmother
The living end

All possibable options, very Likley quite a few of these bands will be playing.

a speedingdrunk's picture

Headliners i'd like to see.

Motley Crue
Korn
Rammstein
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Twisted Sister
Slipknot (again)
Dethklok

Slipknot 2012!!

Mr_V1tr1oL's picture

psy

blink-182, the early november, linkin park, sum 41, paramore, motion city soundtrack, all time low, the wonder years, sharks, such gold, fucked up, versus the world, o'brother, the chariot, memphis may fire, the offspring, lucero, garbage, tomahawk, billy talent, fozzy, the sword, cerebral ballzy

Oflick's picture

redman300_bulldogs wrote:

piss off. your lineup will not happen. sick of all you newbies posting your shit 2014 lineups

Oh be nice.
http://dbickel.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/15b1.jpg

Dylan_McKay's picture

I think Rancid will be playing 2014 Soundwave. Though, I doubt it, and if it doesn't happen - I'll never listen to another Rancid song again

Chicken Suit Luke's picture

Mek_Sahin wrote:

Tool
Korn
Deftones (doubt it since they are touring here in May)
Parkway Drive
Three Days Grace
Seether
Five Finger Death Punch
Tremonti
Lamb of God

There is precedence for a SWTouring band to play Soundwave the year after a tour if it sells out - ADTR/Underoath, BFMV/BMTH. So it wouldn't surprise me.

------------------------Luke. 20. Melb ----------------------------AMH Network
2013: Weezer (Blue album), Weezer (Pinkerton), Big Day Out, Blink 182/Vandals/Sharks, Paramore, Soundwave(x5), All Time Low/Polar Bear Club, Ed Sheeran, MSI/TBO/CB, Linkin Park/Stone Sour, TWY/SG/LWL/VTW, Fucked Up/Obrother/The Dear Hunter, KISS/Motley Crue, Future Music, Pushover, Fall Out Boy, Bruce Springsteen, Silverstein, The Kooks, Tegan & Sara, Masketta Fall, Built On Secrets/Sound of Seasons, SITG, AL4W(x2), Guttermouth, Cartel/Lydia, Being as an Ocean, Hit the Lights, Anberlin/The Maine/William Beckett, Rolo Tomassi/Totally Unicorn, BMTH/Crossfaith, Devin Townsend, Yellowcard (ocean avenue), Hits & Pits 2.0, Taylor Swift

Soundwavefan's picture

Id like to see

Pearl Jam
Guns n Roses
Psychedelic Furs (80s band)
The Cure
The cranberries
Metallica
U2
Phil Collins band
RHCP
Linkin Park
Disturbed
ABC

DEEninetysix's picture

Panic! At The Disco
Foo Fighters*
Trivium
Machine Head
Bloodshot Dawn
Opeth
Pendulum*
Upon This Dawning
Parkway Drive
My Chemical Romance*
Tenacious D
Cobra Starship
Korn**
Deftones
Slash
Fun.
Fall Out Boy
Bloodshot Dawn
Whitechapel
Dream Theatre

* - It's a WISHLIST. These are bands I *want* to see, not bands that I think have a chance of seeing at Soundwave (although 2012 and 2013 have crossed many, many off of my "bands to see" list).
** - Go ahead with the slander this will get but if they are to come with a mostly "Path Of Totality" set, I'd love to see the electronic artists they collaborated with appear alongside them. Say what you will, I thought the electronic element really enhanced the sound.

VLOGS, UNBOXINGS, ORIGINAL MUSIC & OTHER STUFF - http://www.youtube.com/user/DEEninetysix/ (Soundwave 2012 Vlog [Sydney] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG91ScgyX5s)

SW13 - Paramore, Crossfaith, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, Periphery, Bullet For My Valentine, Pierce The Veil, Miss May I, Woe Is Me, Blink 182, Northlane, Chelsea Grin, The Early November, Memphis May Fire, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage, Deaf Havana, Billy Talent, The Offspring, Anthrax, Slayer, Fucked Up, Fozzy, The Amity Affliction, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men, Six Feet Under, While She Sleeps, A Perfect Circle, Chunk! No Captain Chunk!, Sum 41, Dragonforce, Cypress Hill, Metallica & Living With Lions.

Mek_Sahin's picture

i also feel like Death Metal and Grindcore.

Dethklok
Cannibal Corpse
Napalm Death
DevilDriver

Then i also want my Progressive fix:
Dream Theatre
Opeth

2013: Soundwave, Linkin Park/Stone Sour, Tool, Northlane/Structures/SFTP/Statues, Lamb of God/Meshuggah, Parkway Drive/Northlane, Parkway Drive/Thy Art is Murder, BMTH/OM&M/Crossfaith, Fleetwood Mac, Warped. fuck yeah good year so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJBw8pXBzk- my coverage of Sydney Soundwave 2013!!!! check it

Oflick's picture

Opeth are coming out this year. I'm pretty sure it's promoted by Soundwave (or was in the past), but them coming out this year probably means they won't be at Soundwave.

Harrishun's picture

Soundwavefan wrote:

Metallica
RHCP

Uuuuhhhhh...

dynamo's picture

We can rule out Yellowcard, Rise Against and Muse for SW 14
https://twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/293715612855848960

Avenged Sevenfold is a possibility for future SW
https://twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/293715821321125889

Upcoming Gigs: Soundwave, Iced Earth, Orphaned Land, Shorefest, The Almost, The One Man Show, Arctic Monkeys, Finntroll

SW14: Heaven's Basement, Bowling For Soup, Letlive, 10 Years, Green Day, Alice In Chains, In Hearts Wake, Mutemath, Panic! At The Disco, Filter

jace44's picture

I think disturbed could be on the bill, as Aj said he has been talking to their management and if they come off of hiatus they are a strong chance.
i also think trivium will be playing, they will more than likely do a headlining tour here this year then i wouldnt be surprised if they are back for SW 14.

Harrishun's picture

"We're going to have a Japan stage at #SW14 with X-Japan, Maximum The Hormone, etc."
https://twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/235714985496567809

If this is true, I'm already sold on it.
I also expect Queens of the Stone Age to be at SW2014.

x_michelle's picture

Harrishun wrote:

"We're going to have a Japan stage at #SW14 with X-Japan, Maximum The Hormone, etc."
https://twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/235714985496567809

If this is true, I'm already sold on it.
I also expect Queens of the Stone Age to be at SW2014.

Wish AJ would reply to one of my tweets regarding FACT, if they are there thats going to be a full tour for me

SW2013: The Blackout, Deaf Havana, Polar Bear Club, Crossfaith, Memphis May Fire, Cancer Bats, The Chariot, Gallows, Fucked Up, Sharks, Sleeping With Sirens, Billy Talent, While She Sleeps, This Is Hell, The Wonder Years, Such Gold, Cerebral Ballzy, Milestones, The Dear Hunter, Motion City Soundtrack, Pierce The Veil, Woe Is Me, Of Mice and Men, A Perfect Circle, Mindless Self Indulgence, Blink-182, Sick Of It All, Bring Me The Horizon
SW2014 Wishlist: FACT, Broadway, Flood of Red, Lower Than Atlantis, iwrestledabearonce, Brigade, Canterbury, Ice Nine Kills, Blitz Kids, Japanese Voyeurs (RIP), ISpyStrangers, Twin Atlantic, At The Drive-In, Brand New, Disco Ensemble, The Human Abstract, A Lot Like Birds, Our Last Night, United Nations, Vanna, Marmozets, Dead Swans, Foxfires, Foxy Shazam, Rolo Tomassi, North Korea, Melt-Banana

Hugojohn23's picture

forget about tool motionless in white are way better

Mek_Sahin's picture

Hugojohn23 wrote:

I don't mean to start an argument, but Motionless in Who?

Mek_Sahin's picture

I also forgot to mention Avenged Sevenfold and Trivium are also on my wishlist.

Rob64's picture

Hugojohn23 wrote:

I know music is incredibly subjective, but what?

------------------------------------------------------

bazbaz wrote:

AWESOME ROB IS AWESOME

kimbie wrote:

Metalhead13 wrote:

Metalheads and emos are two different things dickhead.

Quote:

Someone ordered a large waaah-mburger with a side of cries.

x_michelle's picture

Rob64 wrote:

Hugojohn23 wrote:

I know music is incredibly subjective, but what?

But Rob, we all know that Blood On The Dance Floor is the best band to hit the Soundwave lineup since Black Veil Brides

becomealivingtabernacle's picture

Foo Fighters
Dream Theater
Sepultura
Cannibal Corpse
Testament
Obituary
Rob Zombie
Alice in Chains
Static-X
Children of Bodom
Dethklok
Korpiklaani
Dark Tranquility
Symphony X
Soilwork
Daath
Holy Grail
Revocation
Equilibrium

Chicken Suit Luke's picture

Foo Fighters (if they're back in touring mode then)
Queens of the Stone Age
Fall Out Boy
Rancid
Panic! At the Disco
Jimmy Eat World
No Doubt (if we don't get a tour this year)
AFI (if they get back into touring mode then)
Alice in Chains

: for random main stage bands

Others:
A Loss for Words, Canterbury, Modern Baseball, Transit, Hit the Lights, Pentimento, Hostage Calm, The American Scene, Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio, Code Orange Kids, Baroness, Mixtapes, We are the Ocean, Stick to Your Guns, We are the Union, The Forecast, Foxy Shazam, Go Radio, Lions Lions, A Rocket to the Moon, The Swellers, Sparks the Rescue, Punchline, The Dangerous Summer, The Summer Set, Goldfinger, I Am the Avalanche, The Cab, Anarbor, letlive., Set Your Goals, bowling for soup, The Audition, Finch, Mayday Parade

------------------------Luke. 20. Melb ----------------------------AMH Network
2013: Weezer (Blue album), Weezer (Pinkerton), Big Day Out, Blink 182/Vandals/Sharks, Paramore, Soundwave(x5), All Time Low/Polar Bear Club, Ed Sheeran, MSI/TBO/CB, Linkin Park/Stone Sour, TWY/SG/LWL/VTW, Fucked Up/Obrother/The Dear Hunter, KISS/Motley Crue, Future Music, Pushover, Fall Out Boy, Bruce Springsteen, Silverstein, The Kooks, Tegan & Sara, Masketta Fall, Built On Secrets/Sound of Seasons, SITG, AL4W(x2), Guttermouth, Cartel/Lydia, Being as an Ocean, Hit the Lights, Anberlin/The Maine/William Beckett, Rolo Tomassi/Totally Unicorn, BMTH/Crossfaith, Devin Townsend, Yellowcard (ocean avenue), Hits & Pits 2.0, Taylor Swift

Plugga's picture

MAIN STAGE -
Godsmack
Disturbed
Foo Fighters
Faith No More
Tenacious D
Slash
Down
Korn
Megadeth
Motorhead
Buckcherry
The Cult

OTHERS -
4Arm
Testament
Accept
Attika7
Axewound
Bane
Baroness
Born Of Osiris
Bury Your Dead
Chevelle
Fear Factory
Lamb Of God
Newsted
Porcupine Tree
Prong
Rotting Out
sepultura
Serj Tankian
Spineshank
Terror
The Ghost Inside
The Plot In You
Thick As Blood
Throwdown
Voivod
Wisdom In Chains
Walls of Jericho
Crashdiet
I, The Breather
Helmet
12 Foot Ninja
Good Riddance
Nofx
Rancid
Social Distortion
Unwritten law

dynamo's picture

Would like to see any of these bands

Sirenia
Edenbridge
Within Temptation
Lacuna Coil
Poets Of The Fall
Xandria
Arkona
Firewind
Mnemic
Katatonia
Orphaned Land
Fair To Midland
Travis
Kosheen
Fact
There For Tomorrow
Young Guns
Canterbury
Fit For Rivals
Icon For Hire
LostAlone
Blitz Kids
We Are The Ocean
Bowling For Soup
Bury Tomorrow
Heart Of A Coward
Volumes
Your Memorial
For The Fallen Dreams
Beady Eye
The Rasmus
Royal Republic
Holy Grail
Pour Habit
Spineshank
Awaken The Empire
Crashdiet
Reckless Love
Shihad
Die! Die! Die!
These Four Walls
Hellyeah
Black Tide

Australian Band: Dangerous!, Electric Mary, Gyroscope, Hand Of Mercy, Nine Sons Of Dan, Bellusira, 12 Foot Ninja, Jericco

Upcoming Gigs: Soundwave, Iced Earth, Orphaned Land, Shorefest, The Almost, The One Man Show, Arctic Monkeys, Finntroll

SW14: Heaven's Basement, Bowling For Soup, Letlive, 10 Years, Green Day, Alice In Chains, In Hearts Wake, Mutemath, Panic! At The Disco, Filter

Plugga's picture

...& BATTLECROSS

Mek_Sahin's picture

I would really enjoy seeing Serj Tankian and Tool.

DEEninetysix's picture

Mek_Sahin wrote:

I would really enjoy seeing Serj Tankian and Tool.

Tool would be awesome!

VLOGS, UNBOXINGS, ORIGINAL MUSIC & OTHER STUFF - http://www.youtube.com/user/DEEninetysix/ (Soundwave 2012 Vlog [Sydney] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG91ScgyX5s)

SW13 - Paramore, Crossfaith, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, Periphery, Bullet For My Valentine, Pierce The Veil, Miss May I, Woe Is Me, Blink 182, Northlane, Chelsea Grin, The Early November, Memphis May Fire, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Killswitch Engage, Deaf Havana, Billy Talent, The Offspring, Anthrax, Slayer, Fucked Up, Fozzy, The Amity Affliction, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men, Six Feet Under, While She Sleeps, A Perfect Circle, Chunk! No Captain Chunk!, Sum 41, Dragonforce, Cypress Hill, Metallica & Living With Lions.